Re: ob-sql dbconnection engine

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: ob-sql dbconnection engine
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 10:51:30 +0000

> Andreas Gerler <baron@bundesbrandschatzamt.de> writes:
>
>> In the end you are still able to overwrite in your src block parameters via
>> :engine
>
> Sure, but wouldn't it be better to amend the patch adding aliases to the
> supported engine names in `sql-connection-alist'?

I considered merging and possibly amending the patch one more time, but
it appears that the proposed approach has another major downside of
ignoring :engine header argument completely. Due to non-triviality of
the merge and absence of followup from the patch author, I am closing
this feature request.

Canceled.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,