Re: Add new word before an org-agenda entry (like "MODIFIED")

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Add new word before an org-agenda entry (like "MODIFIED")
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 10:24:50 +0000

Cletip Cletip <clement020302@gmail.com> writes:

> I know how to create a custom agenda block, but how insert this ? Can I
> just have some leads ?

No, I did not mean custom agenda block. I meant custom agenda block
_type_ (just like agenda, alltodo, tags, etc).

Implementing a new custom block type involves writing a lot of Elisp.
Basically, you will need to write a custom version of, for example,
`org-tags-view' function that will collect, insert, and format text into
agenda buffer. It is the most generic, lowest level customization of Org
agenda.

After you have such function, you can use it in
`org-agenda-custom-commands' as

("key" "Agenda name" my-custom-agenda-type-function "Argument passed to your
function"
  ...)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,