Re: svg file from tikz picture

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: svg file from tikz picture
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 09:51:06 +0000

Akira Kyle <akira@akirakyle.com> writes:

>> I've just checked and Akira's is a registered FSF contributor
>> since
>> last may.
>
> Unfortunately I was informed that I am only allowed to make
> "small" contributions. I wasn't given any explicit metric of what
> qualifies as a "small" contribution, but was informed that patches
> such as this one are okay for me to contribute.

(...after some checking with FSF off-list)
We have confirmation that the discussed patch should be OK.
Thus, we have no legal obstacles accepting the patches in this thread.

> It's been five years since I initially wrote this patch and two
> years since I started my assignment processes so I haven't really
> had the time or motivation to get this patch into a merge-able
> state. I still use this code quite regularly myself so I'll
> probably get around to working on it again and some point in the
> future.

It has been a while since the last message in this thread.
Let us know if you are still interested to work on this patch.
In needed, we can provide help on the code or answer any questions.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,