Re: the opposite of the noexport tag

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: the opposite of the noexport tag
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:06:07 +0200

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I just tested your example. It works for me, exporting to HTML.  I'm
> using org version 9.7-pre.

> What is the error ?

Well since I did not set a list, org mode complained about it. Not in
your case? I exported to LaTeX but it should make any difference

> Unrelated, but you don't need the "Local Variables" if you didn't change
> them elsewhere, as you are using their default values.

I tried now
,----

| Some test
| * First section
|
| * Second                                                             :export:
| This
| * third
|
| That
`----

which is almost what I want besides the fact that the tag itself also
gets exported,

,----
| \section{Second\hfill{}\textsc{export}}
| \label{sec:orgfba34a2}
| This
`----

Do you say you get the same without changing anything? So
your headers without a tag don't get exported, hm that seems odd to me.

Uwe

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Hamas bestialic terroristic attack on Israel, especially the