Re: Help me contribute to org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Help me contribute to org
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:41:08 +0000

emacs@supporter.mailer.me writes:

>> I am wondering if "Rubryka" might be better compared to "Nagłówek".
> "Rubryka" is rarely used so I would stray from it.
> "Nagłówek" is something that is oftern bigger in scope, so it can be not
> perfect.
> I would consider
> - "Etykieta" - similar to english Label
> - "Nazwa" - english Name
> - "Zdarzenie (happening?) and "Wydarzenie" (event) might also be good since
> we are talking about time.
>
> If you feel like we're better of this way,You might
> swap it to "Etykieta" for now and add a comment so that
> other Poles can help with that, since I am not sure.

Not sure if I like the alternatives.
Given that we already use "Headline", which also has a more "global"
sense compared to "heading", let it be "Nagłówek".

Applied, onto main, changing the commit message to imperative and adding
changelog entry to conform to our commit message conventions in
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=0b0bf03e4

Thanks for your contribution!

--