Link translation & relative path export_file_name

From: Psionic K
Subject: Link translation & relative path export_file_name
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:04:48 -0500

When using an +#export_file_name directive, is it possible to have links translated to match the directory offset of the target?

I came across this while working on a documentation generation scheme for https://github.com/positron-solutions/elisp-repo-kit

The links in the org document are correct.  The links in the resulting markdown are not translated, and break.

The manual has a slightly different problem.  I need to translate it as if it will be exported to the root directory even though it's always in the doc directory.  The links don't seem useful, and turning them off may be more correct.  I haven't gotten a lot of experience with drafting texinfo yet.