Re: Lowercase Properties Drawer?

From: Henrik Hörmann
Subject: Re: Lowercase Properties Drawer?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:55:38 +0100

Thanks for the quick answer! Okay, if there is no principled reason why
it shouldn't be customizable, I can try to get around to write a patch.
I assume there's a lot of other hardcoded cases flying around though,
so it might be a while.

> That one is most likely still under moderation. Our moderation is
> manual, done by volunteers.

I see, sorry for the spam. May the moderators just delete/ignore that
one then.