Re: [BUG] org-babel-tangle may fail due to (org-babel-tangle-collect-blo

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-babel-tangle may fail due to (org-babel-tangle-collect-blocks lang-re tangle-file) [9.6.9 ( @ /home/andrea/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/)]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 11:28:58 +0000

Andrea <andrea-dev@hotmail.com> writes:

> Sorry Ihor for the long delay.
> I got the error again for the second source block in the attached file.
> That is a sample of my configuration.

Oddly, I am unable to reproduce the problem using your file.
I tried built-in Org version for Emacs 30, Org main branch, and Org
bugfix branch.

I did:

1. cd /path/to/org/repo
2. make repro REPRO_ARGS="/tmp/example.org"
3. Move to the #+begin_src line of the second code block
4. M-: (org-babel-get-src-block-info 'no-eval)
5. I observe return value

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,