Re: Tags right alignment with font-lock

From: Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)
Subject: Re: Tags right alignment with font-lock
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 17:21:58 +0100

The above code has problems when you try editing the heading near the end of the title (before the :align-to space). Especially when the
window is narrow. Also, when `org-auto-align-tags' is nil.
Not that they cannot be solved, but it is not just as trivial as the
above code.

Thanks, I noticed the problem and alleviated it by having two spaces at end of the title (and set org-tags-column to nil) but I see why it's not really usable

Nicolas

--
Nicolas P. Rougier —— www.labri.fr/perso/nrougier
Institute of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Bordeaux