Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el

From: Mehmet Tekman
Subject: Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:28:25 +0100

Hey,

> Sorry for the late reply. Just got around to process your email.

All good, I know how it is, especially the grind towards the end of the
year.

>> +          (setq action "export"
>> +                file (read-char raw-tangle))))

Brilliant, everything seems to at least be working now on this branch. I
think I can springboard off this and try to put together something a bit
more refined, though probably over the winter/holiday period.

Cheers,
Mehmet