Re: org-ditaa woes

From: Leo Butler
Subject: Re: org-ditaa woes
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:03:09 +0000

On Tue, Oct 24 2023, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

> Florin Boariu <florin.om@rootshell.ro> writes:
>
>> I can offer to try my luck with writing a patch for ob-ditaa.el, but
>> I'm not knowledgeable enough (or have enough time on my hands) to
>> actually keep maintaining it :-p
>
> Writing a patch is also welcome.

Here is a patch to the documentation. It documents currently
undocumented *features* of ob-ditaa.

I have *removed* mention of work-arounds to execute scripts. I have also
taken the liberty of re-writing the two source blocks to use org src
blocks.

I will submit a patch to ob-ditaa.el (likely in January).

Leo