Stripping captured journal entries

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Stripping captured journal entries
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 16:58:51 +0100

Hi,

I capture journal entries such as

  * 2024-01 January

  ** 2024-01-03 Wednesday

  *** Did this
    Added: [2024-01-03 Wed 10:35]
    - foo

  *** Did that
    Added: [2024-01-03 Wed 12:13]
    - bar

  ** 2024-01-04 Thursday

  *** Did something else
    Added: [2024-01-04 Thu 09:53]
    - foobar

I would like be able to extract a simple list of the headlines below the
dates across multiple dates, i.e.

  *** Did this
  *** Did that
  *** Did something else

However, I only want some of the entries within the month, specifically,
just those within a given week.

I can get part of the way with tweaking the ASCII export, but I wonder
if anyone has an idea about an alternative way of approaching the
problem.

Cheers,

Loris

--
This signature is currently under constuction.