Re: Real-time, granular synchronization of .org files across devices?

From: Ant
Subject: Re: Real-time, granular synchronization of .org files across devices?
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 18:05:39 +0100

> I use nextcloud to sync my org files, i.e. I have my own nextcloud
> instance to sync my files between different computers
> (laptop/PC/work/home). There are occasional file conflicts which have to
> be solved, but rarely. Files are synchronised immediately on save (if
> the devices are connected or as sson as you go online.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I do have a Nextcloud instance running on Hetzner, but it is not
really suited for syncing files: Syncthing, as a specialized tool, works
slightly better and works on Android, too. (Can't sync files on Android
using the official Nextcloud app). Plus, both of them have no way to
merge file based on their content