Re: [fr] org-copy-subtree or so with no header

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [fr] org-copy-subtree or so with no header
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:11:11 +0000

> idk if 2 is a bug vs. overly strict behavior.  org-export-with-tasks
> is technically doing what it is documented to do.  but only
> technically.
>
> it is not useful to me for it to fail to export when you explicitly
> try to export a subtree that is forbidden by the combinatin of o-e-w-t
> and the kw at top.

I still do not understand what problem you are talking about.

I tried

#+EXCLUDE_TAGS: foo
* TODO <point> This is test :foo:
** Bar
** Baz
text

Then, I C-c C-e C-s t U and I got the subtree exported even though the
exported heading has both todo keyword and the excluded tag.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,