Re: Tableofcontents

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Tableofcontents
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:27:15 +0000

webdev@toryanderson.com (Tory S. Anderson) writes:

> I don't run the cutting-edge org, but I often have to run my export twice to
> get things like page numbers correct. Maybe it's not ideal, but if you run
> the export a second time does it change the result?

When available, Org mode uses latexmk, which takes care about running
LaTeX as many times as necessary.

In this particular case, latexmk is used. The problem is with LaTeX
throwing critical errors. Critical enough to not produce pdf in one of
the iterations.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,