problem with https://orgmode.org/manual/Results-of-Evaluation.html

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: problem with https://orgmode.org/manual/Results-of-Evaluation.html
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:32:05 +0100

Hi

I tried to use the examples of the above link

#+NAME: many-cols
| a | b | c |
|---+---+---|
| d | e | f |
|---+---+---|
| g | h | i |

#+NAME: no-hline
#+BEGIN_SRC python :var tab=many-cols :hlines no
  return tab
#+END_SRC

Now already the first failed:
,----

|   File "<stdin>", line 4
|     return tab
|     ^
| IndentationError: unexpected indent
| [ Babel evaluation exited with code 1 ]
`----

Problem could be that which python on my Ubuntu system returns
Python 2.7.12

I presume the code is for python 3.X. How can I tell org to use that
one?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.