Re: Patch to allow adjusting latex fragment display scale factor

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Patch to allow adjusting latex fragment display scale factor
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 13:26:26 +0000

Matt Huszagh <huszaghmatt@gmail.com> writes:

> Bringing this back up. Ihor, I've added you to the thread directly
> (hope that's ok).
>
> Any thoughts? I have not yet updated it for the most recent changes to
> main, but I can do that.

As you found in another thread, we have a WIP overhaul of the whole
LaTeX preview system. I hope that it can be merged in the coming few
months.

AFAIU, the new system will allow setting the scale factor - see
https://git.tecosaur.net/tec/org-mode/src/branch/dev/lisp/org-latex-preview.el#L57
Although, it does not look like a function is accepted as an allowed
value.

CCing Timothy and Karthik - they may have comments on the possibility to
allow function as :scale value.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,