Re: org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format documented despite being obsol

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format documented despite being obsolete
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 08:31:31 -0600

> Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The variable `org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format' is documented in
>> org.org in emacs.git, but that variable is obsolete.  Perhaps it should
>> be removed and/or updated.
>
> My grepping through Emacs sources does not show anything:
>
> 3 matches total for "org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format":
> 2 matches in buffer: org-compat.el<lisp>
>     762:(defcustom org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format "%t"
>     772: 'org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format
> 1 match in buffer: ORG-NEWS<org-mode>
>    4056:*** ~org-publish-sitemap-file-entry-format~ is deprecated

Thanks, I must have grepped the wrong directory.  Sorry for the noise.

BTW, I see the following symbols that are only mentioned once in
emacs.git, so I suspect some of them might be typos.

I fixed a few typos on master in emacs.git already (9364c28959a):

    org-col-cookies
    org-export--populate-ignore-list
    org-latex--org-align-string-tabbing
    org-publish-sitemap-date-format