Re: New try at multi-lingual export to latex/pdf using pdflatex and babe

From: Pedro A. Aranda
Subject: Re: New try at multi-lingual export to latex/pdf using pdflatex and babel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 17:54:49 +0100

Hi

I've been reading a bit. What I propose is an alternative way to handle all the tricky parts of font and character handling with fontspec in lualatex and xetex. This package restricts the use of the ams* packages to pdflatex, because fontenc handles that internally and produces package collisions.

Attached is the final version of the patch.

Best, /PA