Re: Another low-hanging fruit

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Another low-hanging fruit
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 07:27:19 +0100

Fixed!

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 19:36, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> Next version of the patch. I've done almost everything.

Thanks!
You dropped Org mailing list from CC. Was it intentional?

> ... Still need to
> consider the startup options stuff... but will need more time for that.

It is easy.
Just add

    ("fnanon" org-footnote-auto-label 'anonymous)

to `org-startup-options'.
And, of course, the manual (just a row in table there).

> +*** Add creation of anonymous footnotes

It is not clear what this is about.

Maybe

*** ~org-footnote-new~ can be configured to insert anonymous footnotes by default

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet