[BUG] Flyspell triggers "Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache

From: Morgan Willcock
Subject: [BUG] Flyspell triggers "Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache" [9.6.18 ( @ /home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.18/)]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 10:33:18 +0000

I've managed to trigger this a couple of times over the last few days,
both times the backtrace began by calling flyspell functions.  I'm not
sure how to re-create the problem, but I thought it best to report it
just in case anyone else is seeing the same thing.

  ⛔ Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in
filename.org::354737. Resetting.
   The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
   Backtrace:
  "  backtrace-to-string(nil)
    org-element-at-point()
    org-back-to-heading(t)
    org-back-to-heading-or-point-min(t)
    org-get-property-block()
    org--property-local-values(\"LOG_INTO_DRAWER\" t)
    org-entry-get-with-inheritance(\"LOG_INTO_DRAWER\" t)
    org-entry-get(nil \"LOG_INTO_DRAWER\" inherit t)
    org-log-into-drawer()
    org-mode-flyspell-verify()
    flyspell-word()
    flyspell-post-command-hook()
  "
   Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report).

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version
1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2024-01-18
Package: Org mode version 9.6.18 ( @ /home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.18/)