Re: Help: How to change faces of words between parenthesis

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Help: How to change faces of words between parenthesis
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:33:02 +0000

On Sunday, February 11th, 2024 at 08:57, Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could it be possible to change the color of words between parentheses?
>
> For example, in:
>
> "mejorar su bienestar psicológico (Cronin et al., 2012; Molero, Fuster,
> Jetten y Moriano, 2011; Outten, Schmitt, García y Branscombe, 2009;
> Pérez-Garín et al., 2016)."

For citations in brackets, another approach might be to use Org's citation
system with the CSL export processor, and then use András Simonyi's
org-cite-csl-activate and customize the face:

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/org-cite-csl-activate

That might involve changing your whole citation process, which is a big step,
but citations are on my mind so I thought I'd mention it.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/