[BUG]: elusive vertical white-space errors in engraved source block expo

From: gerard . vermeulen
Subject: [BUG]: elusive vertical white-space errors in engraved source block export
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:18:59 +0000

Hi,

attached you'll find a pdf file showing the elusive vertical white-space errors using the engraved source block export backend that I demonstrated yesterday
evening.

I also attached the org demonstration file and the mini-library that makes the
demonstration file work.

You can find also everything at https://github.com/gav451/org-exp-exp
(except for the pdf).

I checked that the errors are also present in a minimal "clean" environment where the only installed packages are engrave-faces, auctex, and pdf-tools.

I have also seen these kind of errors on Gentoo systems, but I have no access
to those anymore.

I have a patch which is unacceptable because it limits the font size to
"normalsize" and it requires visible draw boxes around floating listings.
Nevertheless, I attach it to show where I got stuck.

Regards -- Gerard