Re: Exporting multiple #+AUTHOR keywords

From: ypuntot
Subject: Re: Exporting multiple #+AUTHOR keywords
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 01:36:01 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Is it related with AUTHOR property?
I am starting to add these properties to every book, and chapter of the book, that I study. I hope this doesn't lead to a suboptimal workflow.

Doesn't this work?

:PROPERTIES:
    :AUTHOR:   García-Ael, Cristina and Pérez-Garín, Daniel and Recio Saboya, Patricia
    :BTYPE:    incollection
    :BOOKTITLE: Psicología de los Grupos
    :TITLE:    Métodos y Técnicas de Investigación en Psicología de los Grupos.

    :PUBLISHER: UNED

    :ADDRESS:  C/ Bravo Murillo, 38; 28015; Madrid
    :INSTITUTION: UNED
    :YEAR:     2017
    :CHAPTER:  2
    :PAGES:    49-83