Re: old pkg fstree stopped working

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: old pkg fstree stopped working
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:07:13 +0100

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Is you see "can't do anything useful here", it most likely means that
> you did not load the package.

> http://www.burtzlaff.de/org-fstree/org-fstree.el has (add-hook
> 'org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook 'org-fstree-apply-maybe)
> which should make things work, unless you somehow do not load the
> package.

> When I tried on my side, things work, except that I had to change
> "reduce" calls to "cl-reduce" - "reduce" name alias has been deprecated
> and removed Emacs 27.

> I am attaching the modified working version of the package.

> ;;; org-fstree.el --- include a filesystem subtree into an org file

Thanks very much!

I realized that now I had a problem of capitals and not capitals letter so

#+begin_fstree: /home/oub/ALLES/HGs/HG-CVS-Formular :non-recursive t

#+end_fstree:

Still does not work

But

#+BEGIN_FSTREE: /home/oub/ALLES/HGs/HG-CVS-Formular :non-recursive t

#+END_FSTREE:

Does, strange! Anyhow!

Regards

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.