Re: [BUG] Org parser error Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) [9

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org parser error Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) [9.7 (9.7-??-7a6bb0904 @ /Users/dougheadley/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.2/org/)]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:31:20 +0000

Doug Headley via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> using org-ai seemed to cause this bug.  I wouldn't have recieved this
> error otherwise.
>
> Never filed a bug report before.  Please ignore if this seems incomplete.

Thanks for reporting!
We have seen similar bugs reported for Org mode 9.6.X versions, but not
on main (9.7-pre).
May you please double check that you are using the latest main branch of
Org mode? version 9.7 is fishy - current development branch of Org mode
uses "9.7-pre" as version.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,