Re: set italian language in LaTeX export

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: set italian language in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:11:03 +0000

Luca Ferrari writes:

>> #+language:it
>> #+LaTeX_Header: \usepackage[AUTO]{babel}
>>

> Thanks, this solved the problem. Out of curiosity, why is not org-mode
> adding it automatically whenever a #+language setting is present?
> I'm just curious because it seems that, as an example, open-office
> exporting understands the language.

Hi, Luca. You may be interested in taking a look at this thread, where
this problem and other related issues such as fallback fonts in LaTeX
export are discussed:

https://list.orgmode.org/?t=20230830082719

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía