Re: [BUG] FAQ asnwer for "How can I use arbitrary colors for words/sente

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [BUG] FAQ asnwer for "How can I use arbitrary colors for words/sentences in HTML export?" is outdated
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:50:54 +0100

> Bastien, could you, please, have a look at the CI configuration. I do
> not see recent builds in
> https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/worg

I just triggered a new build myself.

The secret key needed to launch the build has been shared with other
users, including Ihor and you: can you (or Ihor) tell me if you see a
shared key somewhere in your sr.ht profile?

There has been a change in builds.sr.ht: now only pushes by the owner
trigger a build, *unless* the owner shared the secret key with other
users. So far I don't understand why users with whom I've shared the
key cannot trigger a build.

--
 Bastien Guerry