Re: A question about local/experimental branches

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: A question about local/experimental branches
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 15:10:29 +0000

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> P.S. Juan, I will need some time to review previous discussions on
> inline special blocks before I can comment on your work in depth.

No problem, Ihor. These days I had enough free time to develop my idea,
translate it into code and get something usable from which it could be
discussed. As I mentioned, the export to HTML and LaTeX is complete and
works fine, but I'll probably stop there for a long time. I mean, I
won't go any further and I will dedicate myself to continuing testing
the code already written and fixing possible bugs. Partly because I
don't have enough knowledge of odt to work on this backend, which would
be the next step.

Thanks for the info!

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía