Re: [ANN] Please share useful blog posts on this list with the [BLOG] su

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [ANN] Please share useful blog posts on this list with the [BLOG] subject prefix
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:03:37 +0000

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

> Great! Just one question: can articles be shared in languages other than
> English? In that case, would it be necessary to add some more
> prefixes, such as "Spanish", "French", "Italian", "Greek", etc.?
>
> (If I shared something in Spanish, I could translate the article in the
> body of the message).

In Sacha Chua's news non-English blog posts are just shared as is:
2023年のorg-mode活用と今後の抱負 - takeokunn's blog (@kaneuchi@mstdn.jp)
(from https://sachachua.com/blog/2024/01/2024-01-29-emacs-news/)

As long as the fraction of non-English posts is small, I do not think
that it matters too much. (Of course, having a translation would be
helpful, but we cannot demand such thing.)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,