Re: Summarize a list of work for school

From: Malik
Subject: Re: Summarize a list of work for school
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:53:59 +0000

Hello,

I am also thinking about a good org-agenda configuration.
Your usecase sounds good.

What do you mean about the fixed columns and about what issues are you thinking?

Am 10. März 2024 08:54:45 MEZ schrieb "Sébastien Gendre" <seb@k-7.ch>:
Hello,

I want to use Org-mode to track the works I have to do for school.

For each course, I have a one file in which I write everything about the
course. Including the work I have to do, with it's deadline and
other information.

And I need a view which summarize all the works to do and display
information with these columns:

- Name of the work
- Percentage done
- Deadline date and time
- Importance

I was thinking of using a custom agenda view, but by default the columns
are fixed. And activating the column view in agenda can cause issues, if
I read correctly the manual.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Best regards