Re: [BUG] ":sep" header argument doesn't work in ob-shell [9.6.21 ( @ /h

From: Ilya Konovalov
Subject: Re: [BUG] ":sep" header argument doesn't work in ob-shell [9.6.21 ( @ /home/aragaer/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.21/)]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:41:40 +0300

I assumed that https://org-babel.readthedocs.io/ is at least somewhat
related to org documentation. Looks like I was wrong.

The :separator parameter seems to be related to how block's :var
arguments are formatted when passing to the shell script.

In most cases separator is not passed to
`org-babel-import-elisp-from-file' -- looks like only some languages set
it to some fixed value.