[Worg] Keep table of contents visible in wide viewports?

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [Worg] Keep table of contents visible in wide viewports?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:57:45 -0500

Hi,

Looking at Worg now, it occurred to me that, when my browser window is maximized, there's plenty of room for the table of contents to remain visible alongside the content. But it's hidden automatically, and remains hidden until the user interacts with it, which seems suboptimal for an intra-page table of contents.

Could we modify it to keep the ToC visible when the window is wide enough? I think that would be a big usability improvement. WDYT?

--Adam