Re: [BUG] org-clock-sum: Wrong type argument: fixnump, nil [9.7-pre (rel

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-clock-sum: Wrong type argument: fixnump, nil [9.7-pre (release_9.6.22-1309-g8507ef @ /home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:46:22 +0100

Hi Ihor,
* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> [2024-03-24; 13:27 GMT]:
> Gregor Zattler <telegraph@gmx.net> writes:
>
>> with point on the following frame for a clock table:
>>
>> #+BEGIN: clocktable :scope ("/home/absolute/path/file.org_archive")
>> #+END:
>> If instead I use a very fresh org-mode from main, specifically
>>
>> Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.22-1309-g8507ef @
>> /home/xxxx/src/org-mode/lisp/)
>>
>> like so:
>>
>> emacs -L ~/src/org-mode/lisp -L ~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp -Q
>>
>> org-clock-report
>>
>> with point on said frame of a clock table produces
>>
>> Updating dynamic block ‘clocktable’ at line 13...
>> org-clock-sum: Wrong type argument: fixnump, nil
>
> What if you do the same starting from "make repro" in ~/src/org-mode ?
> The backtrace should then appear rather than just an error line.

I did

rm -rf *; git checkout -f; make repro

in ~/src/org-mode.  make repro is very quick.

Then I tested again with the above mentioned clock
table frame and emacs command line invocation: Same
result.  No backtrace.

Am I missing something?

> I would like to see that backtrace to understand what went wrong.

Do you have further hints how to produce this
backtrace?

Ciao; Gregor