help: org-mode menu presence mysteriously disappearing and reappearing w

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: help: org-mode menu presence mysteriously disappearing and reappearing when I navigate the document
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 21:37:27 +0000

Hiya org-mode-philes,

I have a org document that, when I navigate through it, the org-mode menu
disappears and reappears.

I am having trouble debugging this or creating a reproducible example and
welcome any suggestions as to how to do either, or insight into what might be
going on.

I do use a variety of org-mode extensions and other packages and when I limit
my init.el to just basic org mode, the problem goes away, so it is obviously
some interaction.  They include:

org-table-comment
org-special-block-extras
org-tidy