Re: Incremental search in hidden text does not work in Org 9.7 Emacs 28

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Incremental search in hidden text does not work in Org 9.7 Emacs 28
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 22:24:39 +0700

On 05/06/2024 22:06, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
`org-fold-core-style' text-properties is going to be obsoleted.
I tried to support isearch, but it is ultimately an uphill battle
against bugs popping out here and there.

I have seen these words in another thread, but I did not expect a regression in comparison to 9.6.

At least search in folded headers and drawers works, but without search in link targets 9.7 is hardly usable for daily usage for me. I have not tested yet to which degree overlays are painful for my notes file.