[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner and Muse

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner and Muse
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:41:55 +0800

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> Just out of curiosity, what are you writing that has a lot of camel
> case in it? It really seemed like Sacha was going to remove camel
> case, which caused me to pipe up. I would still argue that leaving
> camel case as a link by default would be a good thing.

Whoops. Well, you'll probably just want to require 'muse-wiki. johnw:
have you written this yet? <laugh> I'll todo it, but I'll be fairly
busy for the next few weeks--finals. I paste a lot of Java code and
write about it in my blog. For =) reasons, I don't like using = to
mark off verbatim text.

Thanks for the feedback!
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun