[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner und Wiki with Debian

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner und Wiki with Debian
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:48:39 +0100

Hi there,

I am planning to reconfigure my machine and wonder what would work
better.  Since I will install Debian (not yet sure if woody or sarge) I
wonder if it would be better to use apt-get to implant emacs-wiki and
planner-el, or if it would be better to have both of them in
/home/emacs-lisp ... or if it doesn't matter a single bit.  It's a
single user machine, no network configured (besides dsl).

Any suggestions welcome

ray