Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Announce mailing list

From: Eric . Belpaire
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:39:03 +0100

Sacha,

would it be possible to set up an announcement-only mailing list ?
e.g. address@hidden

With my new role, I'm too busy to remain on the dev mailing list.
Keep up the great work.

I'd like to see planner - palm integration.
FYI: Plucker could be a possible conduit to download the emacs-wiki html
pages onto the Palm pilot.
http://www.plkr.org/

I would also like to be able to download my Palm calendar onto my day
planner page.  Synchronizing (instead of downloading) is most probably too
strong as requirement.
PalmSync based on Ruby might be helpful here.
http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~nyasu/palmsync/e.html

All: Feel free to explore these avenues, I have no spare time to do so.
Cordially,
Eric