Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] culling completed tasks

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] culling completed tasks
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:27:46 -0700

On  9 Jun 2005, address@hidden wrote:
> Is there a way to make planner go through all my pages and remove
> all completed tasks? Or maybe just not display completed tasks?

planner-trunk can collect completed tasks into a "* Completed" section
automagically for you.

You can, of course, just delete them from the buffer if the
information is no longer useful.

I could see a SomePlanPageCompleted page being useful where some
function goes off and moves completed tasks on SomePlanPage over to
the completed page.  This would give an easy way of archiving
completed tasks for a long running project without having the
completed tasks getting in the way.

+ seth