[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:20:59 -0400

Hi all,

I just started using planner-timeclock recently, and seem to be having
trouble getting the reporting to work.

In my .emacs I have:

  (setq timeclock-file  "~/work/permabit/timelog")
  (require 'planner-timeclock)
  (require 'planner-timeclock-summary)
  (require 'planner-timeclock-summary-proj)

when I do M-x planner-timeclock-summary-show RET RE, I get a new
buffer with "Timeclock summary report for 2005.07.07" and otherwise is
completely empty.  I definitely have one entry in there for today.
And I've tried asking for summaries of previous dates which definitely
have several entries each in timeclock-file...

Any ideas?

--

Seeya,
Paul