emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf 2023 progress report: 44 talks accepted, schedule being dr

From: jc@tlo
Subject: Re: EmacsConf 2023 progress report: 44 talks accepted, schedule being drafted
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:55:30 +0900

Sacha,

That's quite an achievement. Amazing. And thank you for all that you do behind
the scenes.

I got back from France about 10 days ago after defending a master's thesis
(written 97% in org-mode) and leaving our second son at my sister's so that he
can start learning French, which means that with only one adolescent at home
anymore I'll have more time to help with the actual conference *and*
preparations (including subtitles with whisper, etc.)

My help might be of limited use on the day of the conference since I'm in GMT+9
but I'll keep myself available.

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @jchelary@emacs.ch