emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] Crackers and cheese

From: Effie Fleming
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] Crackers and cheese
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:18:43 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://zoandshauna.com

Mostly he just sat, smelling sweet cool air instead of the bedroom's stale
indoor smell, sly with sickroom undertones, listened to the drip of the
icicles, and watched the cloud-shadows roll slowly and steadily across the
melting field.
As he heard her go into the downstairs bathroom, he took them, reached
painfully around his body, and stuffed them into the back of his underpants.
It was as if he had been given control of the moon and the tides — or had just
reached up and taken it.