epix-users

[ePiX-users] New release (v1.0.19)

From: Andrew D. Hwang
Subject: [ePiX-users] New release (v1.0.19)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:18:07 -0400 (EDT)

After the last few debugging releases, this one actually implements a new feature -- 3-D vector field plotting -- and contains sample files for creating an external library that draws planar affine maps.

I have no plans to clean up further or add more features, so if there are no problems this will become Version 1.1, which I hope will be the last release of ePiX-1.

If you try this version, please let me know if there are compiler warnings, installation problems, or if anything doesn't work as expected.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew D. Hwang                 address@hidden
Department of Math and CS       http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross       (508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395       (508) 793-3530 (fax)