espressomd-devel

RE: [ESPResSo-devel] shifts

From: Limbach, Hans Joerg, LAUSANNE, NRC-FS
Subject: RE: [ESPResSo-devel] shifts
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:53:46 +0200

Hi Axel,
Yes, I think it is important that the people realize that there is
something weired at the end of the potential. E.g. one has to realize
that when one uses a shift one also shifts the minimum. It is by no
means obvious that this is what should be the standard. So there is no
correct value.
Regards,
Hanjo