espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Correlators

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Correlators
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:54:44 +0100

Hi everybody!

I have just created a new branch "correlator" on the ESPResSo main
repository. It contains the code of the generic correlator interface,
invented by Stefan Kesselheim and Peter Kosovan.
It allows to easily implement any observable on the C-level that
computes correlations between different timesteps. This will make it
much easier to compute e.g. mean-square displacements of particles.

The User's Guide contains some documentation on how to use it.

Please test the new feature! If no big errors are reported, we will
merge the feature to the master branch at around Xmas.

Olaf
--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart