espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] gitter chat for ESPResSo

From: Ulf Schiller
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] gitter chat for ESPResSo
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:07:34 -0400

Hi,

I don't know Gitter but I have been using Slack (with Github integration) on various spells. I have become less than enthusiastic, and I agree with Georg and Peter on the potential downsides.

Regarding the pros and cons, I would not weight out chat vs email. But in my opinion the pro arguments are a bit anecdotal.