[ESPResSo] Problem concerning vmd-connection

From: Raimo Hartmann
Subject: [ESPResSo] Problem concerning vmd-connection
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:22:39 +0200

Hello!

I'm trying to establish an online connection from espresso 2.1.0 to VMD 1.8.6 (precompiled version) If I use the "prepare_vmd_connection"-command the first frame of the simulations appers correctly in VMD but than the console of VMD prints an error that the connection over port 10000 can't be established. I tryed using different computers but still get the same problem. Is it necessary to use a certain version of VMD?

Thanks a lot for any help!
Raimo