[ESPResSo] background_errors 0 - 078 bond broken between particles ?

From: Marek Maly
Subject: [ESPResSo] background_errors 0 - 078 bond broken between particles ?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:51:58 +0200

Dear Espresso users/developers,

During my simulations I sometime experienced following error:

"background_errors 0 {078 bond broken between particles 738 and 736 (particles not stored on the same node)}"

I found out that this problem appear only if I am using parallel version of Espresso and
it is dependent on the number of my bonded molecules in the simulation box.

If I use serial version everything is OK.

Is there any possibility (adjusting of some parameter etc.) to prevent these errors
also in case of parallel version ?

Thank you in advance for any useful information !

Best wishes,

   Marek