Re: [ESPResSo] pbc wrap

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] pbc wrap
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:18:49 -0400

Hi,

Olaf, The vmd_plg.tcl is included in Espresso/scripts. You only need to source
the file in your ~/.vmdrc file.

I was able to reproduce the error message:
-----
missing operand at address@hidden
in expression "....282137802222821e-8 + address@hidden + *0.0"
-----
The reason why the error message only appears when vmd_plg.tcl is sourced is
because it redefines certain VMD vector functions: vecdot and vecnorm.
Commenting out these two functions in vmd_plg.tcl avoids the error message.
This, however, might affect the correct behavior of certain vmd_plg.tcl
functions, such as matrix operations...

Best,
Tristan